Filling Cracked Teeth or Cavities
Advances in modern dentistry give Riveredge Dentistry – Arellano DDS's patients better options when it comes to dental fillings. The location of a cavity or cracked tooth is considered a factor in choosing the best restorative material. Typically, any teeth that show when you smile are repaired with 1) composite-resin, tooth-colored fillings, or 2) custom-shaded porcelain crowns.
Whatever method we use, you can rest assured that the filling in your tooth is strong and durable.
Call us if you need to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment.
Composite-Resin Filling Benefits
- Tooth-colored fillings are more pleasing compared to silver or amalgam fillings
- Bonds to the remaining tooth to create a stronger one
- Requires minimal removal of the existing tooth
- Less drilling
Advantages for Our Patients
- Complimentary second opinions
- More than 20 years of experience
- Can refer patients to local specialists in endodontist, orthodontics and oral surgery
- Always available for emergencies
- Walk-ins welcome; same-day appointments available
- We work with all major dental insurance PPOs
- We'll help you with claim paperwork
Exam, X-Rays, and Cleaning*
*absence of gum disease regular fee $195